"Close to nature close to the Cave" Georges Gawinowski
WDTDIVE facility is located at "Dragonfly Ranch" 5 minutes away from the beautiful Suwannee River this is a great place for jogging, bicycling or canoeing, our classroom is equipped with, TV, DVD, internet connection.
Students have access to NSS/CDS, IANTD diving literature to help them in their studies.
Dragongly Ranch is located in Live-Oak Florida, 2 miles away from beautiful Suwannee river that can be accessed through the Christian path dirt road going to the woods directly to the river.
For those who visited us in North Miami when we were based next to IANTD HQ you will find a big change. Our training facility is bigger with different activities on the spot.
- Classroom, equipment area to set up your gear.
- Cleaning and storage room
- Dojo and workout area for those we want to practice some relaxing techniques after and before their dives.
- A ranch with 4 horses that our students can ride on the 10 acres of pasture, or in the Suwannee park management area. different ride options are available for you, ranging from 1 or more hours riding in the middle of the Park, where you can observe the North Florida wildlife.
- Also biking, riding, or jogging from the Ranch is possible.
- Just enjoy the beautiful calm, relaxing sunsets and star gazing as your last option.
We now offer our students a quality and natural learning environment. WDT Facility is located in the heart of "cave country" in North Florida. We have chosen this place to be closer to the cave systems, located 10 minutes away from Peacock Wes Skiles park, 15 minutes away from Cow Springs, 20 minutes away from Royal Springs , 30 minutes away from Little River Springs, 30 minutes away from Madison Springs, 60 minutes away from Ginnie Springs.